ECU Connect now has the ability to change colours and add images to the background of your dashboard. This feature allows you to improve the visual display aspects of the Dashboard display to better suit your device or style.
While this example covers android devices the process is e same on iOS devices.
Change the colors of the Dashboard
To access the colour change menu simply
- Press the dashboard and select edit then press again to see the edit colours buttons
- Select colors
- Edit the color of each of the individual widget parts or background as you require
- Change the colour by selecting the colour patch or reset to the default colour if required.
Add an Image to he Background
To add a Dashboard image simply
- Edit the dashboard and select the edit colors button
- Select Background image
- Select the choose button or you can remove the image if you no longer wish to have it as the background
- Select the desired background image from the recent photos folder
- The background will preview in the background image page, now return to the dashboard to see the final result.
Images will be stretched or shrunk to fit the width of the device display, this means that images will not transfer well between portrait and landscape views or to other different sized devices.
Images can be transparent as well to use background colours with an overlay but the will still adjust size depending on the device display
Please sign in to leave a comment.