'Tuner' is the most populated tier in the EcuTek franchisee hierarchy.
Customers visit the tuner's workshop with their vehicle (or the tuner visits them) and the tuner is listed officially on the EcuTek website.
The tuner chooses to purchase tuning support for the range of vehicles they intend to tune, and they have the ability and the authority to edit and program ROM files into the ECUs of customers' vehicles.
An EcuTek tuner may also appoint one or more sub-dealers to whom they supply their tuned ROM files, and this gives them a means by which to expand their business as their reputation as a tuner grows.
Having sub-dealers allows the tuner to reach a wider audience, including people who are geographically remote from them.
EcuTek tuner status is suited to experienced tuners who provide bespoke tuning services to their customers.
How to become an EcuTek tuner
This is really quite straightforward and the process stages are as follows…
- You send an email to email@example.com introducing your company and stating which products you are interested in.
- The EcuTek sales team then discuss the options with you, and verify that you are a genuine commercial tuner with sufficient experience to use EcuTek products and effectively represent the company.
- You are then emailed the latest version of our Product Information Pack.
- Next, you are emailed the EcuTek Tuner agreement to sign and return.
- You are asked to complete an online form about your company, so that you can be correctly listed on the EcuTek website and set up on the accounts system and web store.
- You are asked to fill in an initial order form so that we can make sure you have absolutely everything you need to get started.
- You are then ready to place your first order through the EcuTek web store and to start tuning!