Why professional tuners choose EcuTek
EcuTek has been developing ECU tuning and remapping software since 2002. We specialise in the design, production and support of a comprehensive package of ECU tuning, programming and diagnostics software; these are primarily for Subaru, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Toyota and Nissan vehicles.
EcuTek's tuning software allows a true and clean recalibration of a vehicle's standard engine management system, thus providing the most effective way to tune modern vehicles.
We pride ourselves on offering a personal service which can be tailored to the needs of our Tuners and our Tuners' customers.
So easy to get started
Sign up at www.ecutek.com/forms/tuner-information; once your application is approved we contact you to discuss your requirements and help you decide on the tools you need.
Tuning with EcuTek Tools requires a ProECU Programming Kit (hardware) and Tuning Suites (software) that cover the range of vehicles you want to support.
What can you earn?
Margins vary around the world, of course, but our Tuners earn up to £200 per car.
Your commitment to us
There is no contract involved in being an EcuTek dealer, and all you need is…
- ProECU Tuning suite — The software required to tune a car. These typically cost £1,500, but the price varies depending upon the product.
- ProECU Programming kit (Trade) — The hardware required to re-program the ECU of a car with a ROM file using the EcuTek ProECU Software. For a tuner to program any of the cars we support, you need just one kit, which costs £199.
- Flash Licence — A licence issued by EcuTek that permits unlimited tuning of a single ECU with EcuTek Tuning Tools. Flash Licences cost £160 each, but there are discounts for bulk orders.
Our commitment to you
Hundreds of Tuners across the world already use EcuTek tuning software, which provides…
- Advanced technology that is built, tested and developed over many years to deliver high performance for your customers.
- Class-leading products across a wide range of vehicles (visit www.ecutek.com/products).
- A business model designed to provide first class support and the opportunity to grow your business profitably.
If you have several customers whose cars will be tuned, the outlay involved in becoming a dealer can be earned by tuning as few as seven or eight vehicles, based on a margin of £200 each.
However, if you only have one or two potential customers you may prefer to become a sub-dealer.
A sub-dealer receives support from the EcuTek tuner they have chosen to become associated with. This tuner becoming their 'parent', who provides the ROM file calibrations and tuning support, as well as any EcuTek software needed.