Follow these steps to install all the necessary drivers and software components.
- Download and run the EcuTek App Downloader from www.ecutek.com/downloads/software/appdownloader.
- Once the download completes, run the downloaded file. The installer will open, and when it does, click next.
- From this screen you can select which EcuTek drivers/software to install — we recommend you select all. You can also choose to install Adobe Acrobat Reader, which allows you to open the user manuals in PDF format. After choosing options, click next.
- Click install on any Windows security messages that pop up.
- Plug in your EcuTek vehicle interface cable and click next, then plug in your EcuTek USB licence key and click next.
- Installation of drivers is now complete, so click finish and open the EcuTek App Downloader.
- Click the Download Now button to start downloading all EcuTek drivers and the software suites you have purchased.
- Each software package will automatically start once it has been downloaded. Please close all EcuTek software before you start ProECU, but do not close the EcuTek Vehicle Interface Installer.