The minimum system requirements are:
- Operating system – Windows 10 recommended. Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 are supported, but some features may not be available. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions are supported. Windows 8.1/10 RT is not supported. Running the software inside a virtual machine such as VMWare, VirtualBox or Parellels is not supported.
- Processor — 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit or 64-bit
- Memory — 1 gigabyte (GB) or greater
- Hard drive space — 250 MB on C: drive for ProECU programming kit. 2,000 MB on C: drive for ProECU tuning suites.
- Display — 1024x768 minimum screen resolution.
- Ports — Two free USB ports are required for the EcuTek Vehicle Interface and the Licence Key.
- Internet Access — Required to enable software update downloads.
- Language — EcuTek software is only available in English, but will run on other Windows region versions.